The Ginger Plant "originated from Southeast Asia, and is one of the "healthiest spices"
in the world. It is the root, or the "rhizome (underground part of the stem, that is used as
Ginger contains powerful bioactive compounds, primarily gingerol, that produces many of
the ginger's health benefits.
Let's take a look at these health benefits.
Nausea reliever, that helps relieve nausea and vomiting associated with post-surgery, chemotherapy treatments, and early stage pregnancy)
(Pregnant women close to labor should avoid taking ginger, or those with
history of miscarriages. It is CONTRAINDICATED for vaginal bleeding and
2. Pain reliever for osteoarthritis.
3. Relieves chronic indigestion.
4. Relieves menstrual cramps.
5. Lower Cholesterol levels
6. May prevent certain cancers.
7. Improves brain function, and protects against Alzheimer's disease.
8. Helps fight infections.